This year, The AsphaltPro magazine started the “Meet the State Executive” article series. They hope to feature the executive director from each State Asphalt Pavement Association (SAPA) over a number of their upcoming editions. Editor Sandy Lender goals is to provide the state executive with the opportunity to provide advice or tips based on the experiences from that particular state/region, or just insight into his or her ideas for success in the asphalt industry.
Please check out their June/July 2015 issue for their feature on HAPI’s executive director Jon M. Young.
Meet the SAPA state executives (click on the month for the article):
– January 2015: Brian K. Wood – Kentucky
– April/May 2015: Russell W. Snyder – California
– June/July 2015 : Jon M. Young – Hawaii
– August 2015: Ashley Rockwell Batson – South Carolina
– September 2015: William (Reed) Ryan – Utah
– October 2015: Mel A. Monk – Alabama
– December 2015: Amy E. Miller – Asphalt Pavement Alliance National Director
– February 2016: Jill Thomas – Minnesota
– March/April 2016: Thomas Peterson – Colorado