If you are a HAPI member and would like to submit a free job posting for our website, please complete our online job posting form.
Current Job Postings
Construction Project Engineer
Company: Jas. W. Glover, Ltd.
Locations: Oahu, Big Island, and Kauai
If you are interested in a rewarding career in building and maintaining our community, this is the opportunity for you. We are a locally owned and operated general contractor, proudly serving the islands since 1935, seeking full-time project engineers to join our team in managing exciting and diverse construction projects. Specializing in highway and heavy utility construction, projects range from private and commercial to local city, state, and federal agencies. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and career growth potential.
Position Requirements / Skills:
– Senior level and entry level applicants are welcome to respond
– Attention to detail, perform tasks with accuracy and efficiency
– Strong communication, writing, and problem solving skills
– A motivated team player with the ability to work independently, take initiative, and multi-task
– Fluent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Outlook)
– BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred
Position Responsibilities Include:
– Preparation of documents (submittals, permits, correspondences, payment estimates, etc.)
– Planning and scheduling
– Communication with owners and project team
– Material take-offs and procurement
– Management of subcontractors
– Production and job cost analysis
– Tasks as required for the daily management of the project
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 579, Hon., HI 96809. EOE Employer.
Job Posted: May 4, 2016