HAPI is an association of companies doing business in Hawaii whose interest lies in the fostering of asphalt paving industry. Member companies includes but is not limited to; Asphalt Pavement Producers, Asphalt Suppliers, Laydown Contractors, Rock Suppliers, Equipment Suppliers, Sealing Contractors/Suppliers, Laboratory and Consulting Engineers.
HAPI member companies design and construct pavement improvement projects including highways, roads, airfields, harbors, play courts, parking lots, athletic fields, and race tracks, throughout the State of Hawai’i.
HAPI is the source within the State of Hawaii for the collection of technical data encompassing a wide range of asphalt topics as well as being instrumental in the organization of a variety of educational seminars to assist engineers and architects responsible for the design and construction of Asphalt pavements.
To ensure compatibility with the advancement of modern asphalt technology, HAPI will draw on the cooperation of the Asphalt Institute (AI), and the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA).
- Be part of a single voice for the asphalt industry.
- Attend members’ meetings at no cost (currently 2X a year). Meetings provide the opportunity to meet other members, government agencies and special guests from the paving industry.
- Attend HAPI sponsored training sessions at reduced or no cost. Members are given first priority when attendance is limited.
- Use of our HAPI office conference facility at no cost.
- Free advertising! Be listed as a member (with a description of your services) on our website. Your pavement project could also be featured in our newsletter. A recent feature was even republished in a national publication.
- Receive monthly reports to the members from our Executive Director.
- Access to our members only area on our website.
- Access to other State Associations as well as national industry associations via our Executive Director.